Saturday, February 8, 2014

Letter January 19th 2014

Dad,
Everyday I study the scriptures I always wish you were there so that I could ask you questions about what I study...I guess I have to learn things for myself. Being a missionary is so hard and rewarding. When I got to Kuala Lumpur I was like "what am I doing here" Of course I don't really mean that, but I'm in for a lot of work here. Luckily we have many people to teach already. Ask mom to pull up the email I sent her so I don't have to repeat a whole other email. I love you so much and am thankful for you every day. It amazes me how perfectly Heavenly Fathers plan is. He knew I would need to be sent to you and Mom and my heart is so full of gratitude. My testimony started with yours and it is because of you both that I am able to take what I know to the people in KL. The Lord is so mindful of all of His children, and He has not left us alone. I am loving the Book of Mormon, I swear I have never read it before. Everyday when I study I'm like, what the fruit, why have I not noticed that before. It is such a blessing for members teach with missionaries, you should tell the missionaries that you would be glad to go to a lesson with them. Especially since it is a goal for us to teach with a member present. Anyway I must go, but I love you very much and hope you are able to be healthy. I am so grateful that you are supporting me in this. Have a good week read read read the BoM and be a good example :) 

Love,
Jess