Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 20 2014 letter

Dear Family,

I love all of you so much, and I want to thank you all for your prayers and love. As I am a missionary I have an idea that I think could really bless us as a family. This morning during personal study I read a talk given by Elder Ballard this past conference, and in it he suggested that all families who are supporting a missionary should read Preach my Gospel, and then in their letters and emails back and forth share with each other what they learned. I know that preach my gospel is a tool for missionaries, but after all we are all missionaries right? But really, there is great power in that book and I feel like any person who reads it will grow closer to Heavenly Father. 
So I'm going to ask you all if you will please start studying Preach my Gospel and then sharing with me what you learn.You don't have to study it every day, but if you do I promise that you will feel closer to the spirit and you will have a greater desire to share the gospel and to follow Jesus Christ. I know you're all busy but you can do it!! The reward is greater than the sacrifice. I love you all!! 

Love,
Sister Jessica Krivanec 


ps I would suggest chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6 those are THE BEST! also chapter one is pretty good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment