Sunday, July 27, 2014

March 9 2014

Hello friends! I hope all of you are doing well. I'm sorry if some of you email me and I'm not able to respond. I have about what feels like 1 minute to get 20 emails sent off. BUT thank you all for your emails, I do read them all, and I thoroughly enjoy them. 
Okay so this week was the hottest week in the world. It is so dry here that they are turning our water off every two days for the next month. So it will be off for two days and then on for two days. It's a bit obnoxious, but you do what you gotta do. 
This past week FLEW by. The best part of the week was visiting my favorite Pakistani family, and getting them on date for baptism for April 13th!! Also it is the best thing in the world when you teach the word of wisdom and you get to the part where they can't drink tea. Their eyes pop out of their head, and then after a minute of consideration they say, "okay, can lah." Being a missionary is the greatest thing in the world. I am humbled everyday to be here working along side our Master. It is the best feeling in the world when you are able to share with someone what you know to be true. I need to go, but I hope all of you are happy and healthy. Have a good week! The Lord loves you and so do I. 

Love,
Sister Krivanec


Missionaries totally know how to have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment